This salad is irresistibly crunchy. It’s a crunch sensation, but don’t try it unless you have good teeth. I mean it. I’m not going to be blamed for your dental work if your teeth can’t handle this recipe. No, seriously.
Broccoli Carrot Coleslaw: Makes six servings
- 12-oz broccoli slaw (sold at TJ’s already prepared)
- 10-oz sliced white cabbage
- 10-oz grated carrots
- ½ cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 6-oz sliced toasted almonds (I use unsalted almonds)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ½ cup canola oil
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 ½ tablespoons salt
Toss all of the salad ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl. Toss the salad with the dressing. Serve.